Chapter 2:

 “How long until we are there?” Jas is being really impatient today.. Slisby laughed “Jas you literally just asked me that a minute ago. We aren't far now!” Jas flushed. We arrived there by mid-day, so we where very hungry. Luckily, the fairies and unicorns had prepared a feast and were having a party when we arrived, so we weren't starved. Then we went our own, separate ways. Ally went to play with the Fairies, Jas went to play and ride on the unicorns, and I went to the lake..

On the way, I heard a hissing sound.. followed by a voice saying: “Why fellow there, young, fair maiden” I started to walk faster, I was afraid it was a bandit “Where are you going in sssssuuch a hurry?” I froze. It sounded a bit like a snake.. I tried to remember any stories with snakes in them. Then, I remembered the story about Suul, the Giant snake. He swallowed the clouds and caused droughts. He kidnaps and brain-washes any 'fair maidens' that come his way. He eats anything from piglets to unicorns.. Wait.. Unicorns.. Jas is with them.. How can I reach her?! Or Ally or Slis or anyone?!

Wait.. Where was I going again?!“Why not come with me, I can offer you food and water and a proper home.” Water. That was where I was going. “N-No th-thank you, kind sir-” “Oh. You flatter me ssssso...” His manners though! He downright interrupted me! So much for 'Polite'! “I must be on my way. Good day” I started walking back to the unicorn glade so I could get Jas and Ally to help. It all happened in a flash: Suul tried to block me off. I was so scared. I wished I could grow wings and just fly out of there.. Oh wait.. I can... I guess my secrets' out. I am a Shape-shifter. Only Jas knows because she can mind-read. I turned into a dove and flew out as fast as I could. I landed nearby the glades, turned back, then something hit me and I flew towards a tree, I hit the tree. And everything.. went.. Black...

This is what happened according to Jas(So it's from Jas' perspective):

I heard a loud BANG! From one of the trees.. Then a tree fell over.. I ran to see what happened with the unicorns, Ally, and the Faries at my heels. I saw Ral lying there, unconscious. Ally would have screamed if I hadn't clapped my hand over her mouth.. Whatever the danger was.. It was still there.. I put my fingers in my mouth and whistled as HARD as I could! Then.. I heard a horse galloping our way.

Chapter three is On the way! Lookout!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December