New story!

So, I'm writing a new story, but the names of some of my minecraft friends such as Allythefirst, Slisby, Jasminmin, Psylova, Ynga, Sisrox, Blackmoon, Small_and_deadly, Codeb1, KiritoWhispa, and everyone else I include in the story, And I'm going to post chapters of it on my blog! So, this is the first chapter:

 “Your thinking of it again..” I hate how she can mind-read. My name's Ralraymee, I live in Oshida, which is a world beyond yours. You can probably imagine some of the stuff in it, like Unicorns, and Dragons... But some you can't. And they are too hard to describe, so I'm not even going to try..

The girl who just spoke? She's Jasminmin, my second eldest sister. She's 12. My sort-of twin sister is Allythefirst, and I swear I saw a fairy doing her chores. My eldest sister, Slisby, always in her room,(That means extra chores for me, Ally, and Jas. Just great!) Tinkering with something.. She's always wanted to go explore the stars, but she never tells me why.. Anyway.. I'm folding the clothes (We have a lot of clothes, most of them are hand-me-downs from our mother, Ynga, who can seem to sense what you are doing and when you are doing it. It's like she can see the future!)
“I am not thinking about it”
“Yes you are”
“No, I'm not”
“Stop Fighting again!” That was Ally. She's a peace keeper. Believe me, if she wasn't here I'd be living in the forest with the unicorns. “Yeah, your disturbing my Tinkering!” That was Slisby. She hates noise, and it looks like she even hates this planet. I think that's why she wants to leave. “That's not what I meant! Mother is taking a nap!” Shouted Ally... “Then why are we still shouting?” I asked.. I mean, why were we still shouting when mum's taken a nap and someone is shouting to tell us not to shout? I'm confused.. No one shouted after that.. I love how I'm the most logical out of all of them.. It's funny how they make hasty generalisations and things like that. “Done!” I said and laid the last of the clothing in front of me.


Phew I thought I just hope Ally's made breakfast. If not I'm toast.. What? I wasn't thinking properly, I was hungry!! Luckily Ally had made breakfast: Bacon sandwiches, My favourite! “Now..” Said Slisby “Where do you want me to take you today? Mum's only going to want me to take care of her and I'll do the chores. Take this as your 'Day off'” “Oh Oh Ohhh! PickmePickmePickme!!” I was ecstatic. I wanted to go swimming.. I often used the excuse “To practice” even though I didn't need it. I could just.. Nevermind.. “Anyone else?” Slisby asked. I knew she was trying to annoy me. “I'd like to go the unicorn glade. Ral wants to go to the beach or the pool and Ally wants to go see the fairys.” said Jas. Did I mention how I hate her Mind-reading powers? She can find out your Deepest, Darkest secrets, (And she has found mine.) And then she says what you are thinking at any given time! It's crazy! “Alright,” Slisby said, “We're going to the Unicorn glade. Fairys and Unicorns are around there and there is a sunny lake nearby.”

Look out for Chapter Two!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December