We Did it!

Hello? Hello? Is this thing working?
Of course it is, Custard! 
You can never be too sure.
Um, people can hear our conversation, remember?
Oh, that's right.
Hello, strange humans. I am Chocolate, and this is Custard.
Humph, I was never one for greetings.
*Sighs* Custard, we're /finally/ gonna see other guinea pigs and /this/ is how you greet them!?
Humph
*Sighs once more* We're recording our voice on the strange human's small device. I think she calls it an MP3 player. I'm uploading a picture of us now.
I think it worked. I'm on the right, Custard's on the left. I still can't believe we managed to steal her MP3 player. It's amazing. Anyway, if you want to hear from us again soon, leave five comments below, and we'll be back I promise. Goodbye!
Humph.















Comments

  1. Hehe this was funny. XD *waves at Custard and Chocolate*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..? I honestly have no idea how they did this XD

      Delete
  2. Wow! Those are some smart and talented guinea pigs! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, they're adorable!!! And intelligent. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did they get ahold of your MP3 in the first place? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December