Challenge Accepted.

Okay, so.

I saw this and thought it'd do it, as I thought it'd be amazingly fun, so here it is, Indigo! :D (And yes, I know that was fast XD)


Hallow, Imaginator.

“Goodbye Mum!”
“Goodbye, Dear!”
My name's Hallow, though I wish people would call me 'The Imaginator'. I think that'd be so cool! I have pale, blonde hair and eyes of the same colour. I'm twelve years of age.
I stepped out of the door, my breath creating plumes of water vapour in the cold, winter air. First thing you need to know is that I can imagine the craziest of things.
I headed to school. I saw something on the ground, and I picked it up. It was a USB Drive.
“If you know what's good for you, you'll hand that thumb drive over.” A voice said, and I turned around. He looked like an FBI agent. He held a gun which was pointed at my neck.
“No, hand it to me.” Another voice said. I turned around and saw someone who looked exactly the same as the man before did.
“How about neither of you get it?” I drew my guns and twirled them around in my hands. I forgot to mention, I took guns everywhere I went, and like so many other heroes, I had a tragic back story which I haven't come up with yet. Also, I did a gun-fighting martial art called... Uhmm... Gun-fu! But I only used stun-bullets. No one will die in my story.

I shot them both, and they both fell to the ground. I pulled out a phone and called Otto, my geeky friend.
“Hello?”
“Otto, two agents tried to-”
“Slow down. What happened?”
“Two agents from.. I don't know what.. tried to take something I found.. a Thumb drive..”
“A.. What?
“You know something about this?”
“Yeah I do. Meet me at... Osian Park.”
“You got it.”
I hung up, turned and ran towards the park, but the agents had found me again. They tore after me, and I ran as fast as I could towards Otto.. And then.. Time froze as I rounded the corner and walked into school.
Time: 9:15. I was fifteen minutes late. I ran into class.
“And what is your excuse for being late this time, Hallow?”
“Well...”

THE END

Sorry it's not that long, but I think it's pretty good :D (Well, I hope it is :D)

I dare you all to do Indigo's challenge too and let me know when you've written it and posted it on your blog. I'd love to read it!

-Ral

Comments

  1. Haha, loved it! Thank you so much for taking part in my challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Worries! I wanna do it again next month, XD

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you enjoyed doing it so much! :)

      Delete
  2. Great story, Ral!!! Loved it. XD
    Maybe I will accept your dare...;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I'm glad you like it!
      Ooo! Please do! It'd be so much fun! You're a great author! :D

      Delete
  3. Nice job!! *applauds* Good writing, Ral. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, I tagged you for the Rising Authors tag. *gives evil laugh* https://talesfromanidealist.wordpress.com/2017/09/04/the-of-rising-authors-tag-for-the-third-time/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again?! *Sighs* I haven't even gotten the other questions up! (I think..?) Okay, Will do :D

      Delete
    2. Okay, scratch that - I saw that one, I just haven't done the questions yet :D

      Delete
  5. Hey! Nice story Ral! You could probably write a full book about Hallow: Imaginator. Maybe it could be a collection of short stories, like Jane Maree's Lando Erif? I think it would be awesome!

    -Your brother Psy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'd be a cool idea, though it'd be a hard one to do :|

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December