A (late, I'm so sorry) Father's Day post.

Even though you're far,
I always know where you are.
You always held me near,
I know to you I'm dear.
I always know I'm loved,
and you to me are beloved.

I'm so sorry I haven't done a Father's day post yet, and it's a week later after. I love you, Dad, and I know even though we aren't together at the moment, I know we'll be together again soon. I love you, and I am dreadfully sorry that I haven't done a post since now. I love you, and even though it's hard, I know we can get through it, if we keep believing.

Love,

Your little Lamb girl :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December