I should have seen this coming // Thanks Kendra!

I should have seen this coming. But I somehow didn't. Huh.


Rules:

  • No tagging back (I'm ignoring this one... >:D Kendra, we are going to war with these tags >:P)
  • tag four people (I'll tag five cos I'm ignoring the top one >:D)
  • thank the person who tagged you  (Done dat)
So anyway. On with the Questions! Bring it on!

What do you do to calm down when you’re stressed?


Um.. Stressed in general or in writing or..? I'm just gonna go with in general.
I usually hug people until I feel calmer (It's true, don't judge)

Do you quote books or movies most?


To be honest? Neither. I don't really quote books or movies. It'd be fun, but I honestly don't know that many quotes.

One funny line from your WIP.


*Cracks Knuckles* I'll throw a couple at ya and let me know which one is your favourite.

Snippit one:
Spring, for once, was speechless. She could usually keep a conversation up all by herself, and a long one at that.

Snippit Two:
(Not sure if this counts as a line, but, yeah)
 “You ready to give up, punk?” Silver shot at him.
“Says the guy who cried for a girl's help in the middle of battle.” I teased.
“Shut up.” He muttered, slightly red.

Snippit Three:

Oooh! I'm so proud of my baby–”
Older.” I interrupted. I was roughly 28 seconds older.
Sister!!!” She squeezed me so hard I could've promised my ribs were broken.
My.. Ribs..” I managed, and she hurriedly let me go, as if she was afraid to hurt me before I got killed in the tournament.

Yeah, there /were/ funnier ones, but they needed much more dialog. A lot of my jokes need more dialog, so, sorry :D

Are you extroverted or introverted?


I (think I'm) extroverted, but I think I'm a bit of both.

Which character in your WIP are you most like?


Ooooh.. I'm a bit like Jessica James and Autumn.. Maybe Summer and Spring (Except Spring's bubblier than me)


Do you snack while writing?


Sometimes, :D

What helps you concentrate on your writing?


Oooh.. I don't know. That's a tough one, no fair Kendra. :D


You and your villain have switched bodies; you are in your story and your villain is you in your real life. What would happen (basically write a short story telling about what would happen)?

Oh
Um, Is it Okay if I don't write a short story? I'm actually doing Indigo's Challenge for this month, so my head's wrapped up in that. Sorry, but what would /basically/ happen is this:

We would both be horrified because He's a boy and I'm a girl, and then I would set about destorying his plans to- Hahaha. Nope.

He would probably try to change back OR Destroy my life. Yeah..


What is the last song you listened to?


This question has really annoyed me, as I'm a song fanatic and me and my brother put on songs ALL THE TIME. So, I'm gonna ask Psy to put on a random song for me and write that in :D

*Sighs* Of course


What is the last sentence you read?


I'm so sorry, but I don't actually remember. I'll go read for a bit, then come back and write it :D

'Chance, destiny . . . something like that,' she smiled.

I've wanted to read that chapter for a while - about my favourite character in the book (Who has been bumped down to number two because he joined the bad guys because they're lying to him D:)

The Book was book 11 of The Last 13 and It's an AMAZING SERIES! I've jumped up and down flailing and spoken jibberish MANY a times over it. (True.)


*Sighs* It's now the 10th and I still haven't gotten the questions done. I'm gonna do it now.

1. What Genre of books is your favourite (To read or to write)?
2. What would happen if your MC Loses?
3. What would happen if a secondary character becomes the MC? 
4. How do you get your ideas? 
5. What do you like to do to your characters (That's NOT Torturing them. I literally have asked this before and TWO PEOPLE have said they torture their characters.)?
6. What would happen if your villain had a change of heart?
7. Would you rather: Never write again OR Write for the rest of eternity. Never stopping. (I know, I'm evil >:D)
8. (If you do Indigo's challenge, you don't have to answer from here on :D) What's your favourite style to write in? (First-person, third-person, etc)
9. Any Tips for writing? If so, please share.
10. What is the hardest thing for you to write?

Annd I'm (Finally) DONE!


I'm Tagging:
Kendra :D
Jane
Jess (I've tagged you five or so times.. :D)
Slisby (Cos you should blog more. Seriously, please.)
Mem 
Psy
And Indigo!! (Surprise Surprise! :D)

That's all for now (Until someone tags me again, I know they're going to :D).





Buh-Bye!

-Ral




Comments

  1. Lol, thanks for tagging me! I'll do it as soon as I have the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D No Worries! Okie, I look forward to seeing it! :D

      Delete
  2. Well, just so you know, its going to be a while before I do this tag. Thanks for tagging me... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, come on!!! I haven't even done the other tags yet!!! XD
    Oh well; at least I have several blog posts now. ;-D Great answers!!! XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December