Short Story Numba ta forth

I am so sorry.

I have not posted on here in a couple of weeks (even though I said I would) Because I honestly forgot. I'm really sorry.
But!
To make up for it, I'ma gonna give you the next story - see if you can find out which one it's sequel to ;)

I ached everywhere.

A ringing filled my ears.

I heard muffled voices. One of which I recognised.

Jake…?

I opened my eyes as much as I could. It took a lot of effort. I smiled. Jake always managed to find me, and rescue me from trouble. I closed my eyes and relaxed. The memory of what had happened flowed back to me;



“Welcome home, Tori.” The man had said. I gasped. “Surprised? I wouldn’t be. You know why I’m here.”
“I’m not going with you,” I growled. “I made that mistake before.”

“Ah, but you see here, Tori.” He took a small thing out of his backpack. It was a little black box with a button. My eyes widened when I saw it. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and opened them again.

There were the numbers.

I tried to break the wires. He laughed.

“You think that I would just let you break the wires? I’m not like Jake. My powers have come. Give yourself up now,” He extended his hand, “Or everything here goes Kaboom.”

I hesitated. All those people..

No. More people would die if I went with them. Everyone would.

Til we were the last ones left.

“What’s your choice, Tori? Will you come with us, where you belong? Or will you stay, and everyone dies? It’s your choice.”
“Their blood will be on your hands.” I said, then ran for the window.

KABOOOM!

I heard a ringing, and I blacked out.

When I woke up I was under sheets of metal. I ached all over, and my foot couldn’t move.

Then came the voice;

“Tori!! Tori!!” A desperate voice. It was familiar. I heard water droplets on the metal.

“Here!” I managed to say, using up all my energy.

“Tori! I’m coming!” The voice said, and I heard them moving sheets of metal.

They had found me. I could relax now..



I sat bolt upright in my bed, making the boy sitting in the chair in the corner jump. I was in a hospital room, with a bright brown wooden floor, and wooden walls, painted white. My heart was pounding. Then I recognised the boy.

He had wild brown hair, just lighter than mine, and slightly longer than I remembered. Just as wild, though. He had worried brown eyes, which were looking at me in shock.

“Jake..?”

“Tori!” He ran over and hugged me.



I closed my eyes and hugged him back. I was safe now.



I should totally make this into a book XD But that's all for now! I'll see you all later!

Bye!

-Ral





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

Please Read