Short story number the third o-o

Hey Guys!
So, I was Slightly panicky, as I had no inspiration and had no idea what to write, and then I decided to listen to music in order to inspire me.

This is the song I listened to.

My original idea was waay different to what I actually wrote, but I still think it's really good (And really sad). It's also my second(I Thinks) time writing from a Boy's perspective. So.. Yeah .D.

Here 'tis! .D.

(This story doesn't have a name yet, as I has no idea what to call it)

I tore through the crowd, the weight of what had just happened heavy on my heart.
  Would I ever see her again..?
I pushed that thought out of my mind and ran as fast as I could to the place where the explosion had taken place. People were running and screaming the opposite way. Soot and dread filled the air, mixed with death.
  Then I saw the place of the explosion.
Everything had been blackened by soot, and there was fire still burning. Heart pounding, I started to shift some of the metal debris left by the explosion.
“Tori!!” I yelled, desperation filling my voice. “Tori!!” I called again, and felt tears slide down my face. I did not wipe them away.
  And then I heard a muffled reply.
 “Tori! I’m coming!” I climbed through the debris to where I thought her voice had been. I just managed to shift the metal away and found Tori, her face blackened by soot, and I was pretty sure legs weren’t supposed to bend that way.
 But for the first time in years, I’d seen Tori.
  “Somebody get a Doctor!” I yelled, and someone immediately ran off to find one of the paramedics.
Tori looked different to what I remembered; Her beautiful brown hair was longer, and she was slightly taller. Doubt plagued my mind. I worried if it was her, if she wouldn’t make it. I couldn’t take it any longer.
  I gently took her left hand and looked at it.. And breathed a sigh of relief. There was the scar. It was her. I held her close to me, relieved that it was her.
 Relieved that their assassination attempt had not worked.
Anger towards them surged through me. They had once been friends.
Not anymore. Nothing could atone for almost taking the life of Tori, and taking the lives of so many others.
Paramedics arrived and I stood up. I walked with them, as the lifted her into the ambulance.
  No one would get away with this.
No one.

Did you like it? It's a bit darker & heavier than what I usually write, but if you guys would like me to write more about this story/turn it into an actual book (As I think that'd be fun) please let me know!


See ya soon!

-Ral

Comments

  1. This is an awesome story, Ral!:)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly, this is awesome Ral. :D I'd definitely be interested if you wrote more about this story and then characters. *nodnod*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooooooore pleaaase XD
    If you don't develop this.. I might steal it, so be warned XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT IS AWESOME! I love it!!! You should totally write more. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

Please Read