Short Story Number the Second.

Hey Guys!
So I was working on this new idea I have for a story, and thinking about what to write for my Short stories and then it hit me:
I could write one of the Character's backstories as a short story for you guys.
So, That's what I did (I had to name him first). It's a bit Bittersweet, but it's good (I think). Here it is:

Jonathan’s backstory


“Be Careful, Jonathan!” Mum called out.
“I will, Mumma!” Jonathan tore through the forest, laughing gleefully. He didn’t know where he was going, but he didn’t care. He practically flew around and around. Then, he stopped.
Standing in front of him was a little, blue person. “Smurf!” He cried out in glee, and reached to pick it up. The ‘Smurf’ vanished and appeared a little far off. Jonathan ran to grab it. It vanished again, and again, and again.
The last ‘Smurf’ Appeared right next to a giant, golden, swirling thing. He went to grab it, but something tripped him. He toppled headfirst into the giant golden swirly thingy. He screamed, but no one heard him.
“You alright lad?” Somebody had put his hand on Jonathan’s shoulder. Jonathan started to cry. “Ohh, come now, what’s your name, child?” He asked.
“J-J-Jonathan” Jonathan managed to say between sobs.
“Jonathan ‘eh? Well then, Why don’t ya come with me, eh? I’ve got a nice bedroom that’s just your size.”
“B-but, But..”
“But what?”
“But Mummy and Daddy!” He sobbed even louder.
“You can stay with me until we find ‘em, sound good?”
Jonathan looked up at the man with huge, brown, tear-filled eyes. “Okay.” He said. The man lifted him up, and carried him off to his house.

Did you guys like it? It's a bit shorter than the other one, but it's kinda deeper, and sadder.

Let me know if you liked it, and please, if you have any ideas let me know down below!

See you soon!

-Ral

Comments

  1. Oo interesting! Now I wanna find out more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! This is really interesting, I want to know what happens next! 😂

    Also I tagged you with the get to know me writer's tag: https://spaceshipsvampiresandsecretagents.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/the-get-to-know-me-tag-writers-edition.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (Basically what happens is that man is actually a bounty hunter, and he raises Jonathan as his own .D.)

      Ooh, okay! I'll have to do that soon .D.

      Delete
  3. Nice, Ral! Poor little Jonathan!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah.. But his life gets way more interesting ;)

      Delete
  4. Ooh very nice! I like the concept. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

Please Read