Le Shorteth Storyth

Hey Guys!

Okay, so, I know I said I wouldn't really do short stories anymore,

But,

I did a Friday Freewrite - something I've mentioned in another post, and I decided that the first part of it was a pretty good short story.

So, here you go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I looked at the green door which had just appeared in the side of a hedge. I peered through its heart-shaped hole. Surely.. it didn't lead outside? But no one had been outside in centuries! I tried the handle.. it was unlocked. I glanced around; I wanted to be sure that no one was around to see me. If I was seen, I could die for supposed witchcraft. But I'd done nothing.. hadn't I?
I looked back at the door. Maybe I should just leave, I thought. After all, if I was caught anywhere near this thing, I'd most likely be put to death. And even if no one saw me except Abigail or Janeth, I would be severely punished. If I just left, I would be fine. Right?
And yet I stayed. I had a sudden urge to leave, to open the door and to leave. I can't leave right now, I thought, surely.. I don't have any food or anything.
All that will be provided for, something whispered to me, just go through the door!
I hesitated. I felt like I had to go now. Like I would be in huge trouble if I didn't.
To my shock and horror, the door started to fade before my eyes, slowly, from the bottom.
Now!!
I quickly opened the door and slipped through, closing it behind me as the door faded back into the hedge.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short, and I'm sorry about that.


But.


I also had an idea to turn this into an actual book or story. Of course; I'd post the chapters I write on here, for you guys to read. I've already had a few ideas, so I might just start turning this into a book.

Let me know what you guys think - if you'd read it or not, lol.



Anyway, that's it for now!

See ya!

~Ral~







(If you have any suggestions or requests for drawings, leave me a comment below or on the new Art Page! Thanks .D.)









Comments

  1. WOAH. THAT WAS COOL. I REALLY LIKED IT. *applauds* Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep!! YES. Please do make it into a story I beg you!! I love itttttt :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, intriguing! If you turned it into a book I'd definitely read it 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December