I can stop now, right?

So, after this post, I will've done twelve posts this year. Woot.
Wait, that means I can stop now, right?
Nope. Apparently not.
Also, Pinch and a punch first day of the month no returns! :P
I also may or may not have finished the first chapter of Seasons. If you can somehow poke me in private, I will send it to you. When the book's finished, I'll post chapters on here.
But, since part one of the try-outs has just finished, I can't really say when that will be.

Also, since I'm nice, I'll give you hints about what happens with the story:

–A change of personality.
–An unknown villain.
–A reason.
–A death.
–A defeat.

And since I'm mean I won't tell you anything about them until you can read it :P

Annnd I'm out! Buh-bye!
-Ral

Comments

  1. *squeaks* Yayyy that's so exciting that you finished your first chapter.
    Also WOOT GOOD JOB ON THE 12 POSTS!!! *throws confetti*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing your first chapter! And by the way, your story sounds really cool. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendra! By the way, about the Wordpress stuff.. I can't - it costs money, which is something I currently don't have :I :D

      Delete
    2. Oh, no! Its free unless you want one of the fancy packages. The one I chose is free. :)

      Delete
    3. Ah, thanks! I've sorted it out and sent a request - my username is ralraymee :D

      Delete
    4. Believe me; I wouldn't have chosen wordpress if there wasn't a free wordpress option. XD

      Delete
  3. Congrats!:) I can't wait to hear more about your book.

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I like your blog's new look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And by the way, I tagged you for the of Rising authors tag. Here's the link: https://talesfromanidealist.wordpress.com/2017/08/25/the-of-rising-authors-tag-wait-havent-i-done-this-before/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I just saw that, lol. I just opened my blog up to start writing :P :D

      Delete
  6. I LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK I THINK IT'S MY FAVORITE SO FAR!!! GREAT JOB ON THE STORY IT WAS AWESOME AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!!! XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December