Am I just copying other blogs now?

...
Hi
Now that's over and done with, I just wanna say that Slisby did this first and she's amazing.

Anyway

Art dump Time! :D
I managed to get one of my MC friends
To describe herself, and here she is :D

A Lycanthrope, or a Were-wolf girl
I basically thought: "I'ma make her
angry. Now I'ma make her a
were-wolf! :D" xD

Now, I have one more I think... Ah, here it t'is
I was inspired by Alex from
Magnus Chase (Rick Rioden)
for this one.

So, If I manage to get anymore on me computer, I'll let ye know!
Seeya!
Ral
Chat to me in the comments below! I always read them <3


Comments

  1. OOOOOH! I like those!!! XD You're good at art. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D So quick a reply xD. Thanks!

      (Also, I replied to ye email)

      Delete
  2. lovely drawings!:) my favorite is the first one.

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh! I love them all ('specially the last one of Alex :D They are all very cool *nodnod*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thankie!! I was just following in ye footsteps :D

      Delete
  4. I'm like, waaay behind on your blog posts sorry. >.< BUT GOOD JOB. You're doing really well. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Okie! Thankie you! (sorry I didn't reply for ages - I didn't see XD)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December