Updates an comic stuff!

Hey guys!!

Thank you for the positive feedback; I'm going to go ahead with the comic! It may take me a while to prepare, however. I have to design all the characters, decide what formats to use, etc. I didn't realise until I started to get serious about this comic how bland my characters were, lol. I'm working on it - I want what it's about to be a surprise, but I can put up some stuff that I'm working on, about the main characters...

I'll do that at the end, because I'm evil -w-

So, something else I wanted to discuss;

I'm considering writing short stories again .D. Not like, a few paragraphs long, like my other ones. Closer to one or two pages long. I've got an idea for one I particularly want to do, but I need to find my document where I wrote the idea down. I'll post it on here, if you guys would like?

Oh! Also, I'll still be doing art dumps & requests (Geez, I've got a loott of drawing in the foreseeable future)

Anyway, now for my characters!

Their silhouettes are the easiest to do quickest, so here they are! (This isn't counting minor characters/characters that don't appear as much as the others)

(Okay so I said the above sentences about three days ago - it's taken me this long just to draw some silhouettes T~T)



The thing I'm next going to reveal is the characters - I'd best get working on the detail and actual colours and stuff soon, rip me.

Sorry this post is so short T~T. I wish I had more info to share, but if I did that, I might accidentally give away major spoilers because I get really excited, lol. As I finish the characters, I'll do a little bio for them and post them on here. May take a while, with school and stuff, and the fact that we've been really, really busy lately, sorry. I'll try and get one out a week, (starting next,) but I apologise if I miss a week or so - somehow my calender's really full, so that's fun.


Some of the characters in the picture have more detail than others, for example the one in the grey in the middle, if I didn't add more detail he looked like he had no arms, which looked strange.

Oh, and by the way, the four on the left are boys, the four on the right are girls.


Okay, I'm gonna go now. Bye!

~Ral








Comments

  1. Oooh...I love the sneak peek your characters, I can't wait to see what they really look like. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-O THAT LOOKS SO COOL!!! I can't wait to see more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December