We're back (Much to my displeasure) (Be Quiet, Custard!)

Hmph, another one of these?! I thought we were listening to our slave read a book to us, like we can understand her language!
That's Later, Custard, Have you /seen/ how much someone wanted to see us?!
Touche
Anyway. Hey Guys!
Humph
*Sighs* Custard.
What?
*Sighs*
*Completely forgets people can hear him* Look, they wanted us to do another post, so I thought I would talk about our super hero past.

*Shrugs*
You don't care either way, do you?
*Shrugs once more*
*Sighs*

Anyway.
Before we became household pets, we Guinea Pigs lived peacefully in the land of Animali, along with every type of animal out there. It was a bit like the documentary 'Zootopia'. 

That wasn't a-

Anyway, when the humans - I mean no offence by this - came into our peaceful land and started to kill all the animals, we decided it was our job to stop them.

But, one killer comes in the silence; Old age. I have no idea how old we are, but we're old enough to have to stop fighting crime.

So, we ended up as household pets, and eventually, a little girl bought us. I can tell that she loves us dearly, and we love her dearly, though Custard would never admit it.

*Laughs* What? What're you on about?

As I said, never admit it.

Hey!!

Mooving on.

Actually.. There isn't that much to move on to. We'll see you next time!

Bye.

Comments

  1. Heehee, thanks for the laugh, Ral. Needed that :)

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Worries, Catherine! I love making people laugh. Also, I /still/ have no idea how they keep doing that, and how they were superheroes... I don't understand..

      Delete
  2. Aw I love these posts that your guinea pigs write. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me smile, thank you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heheh, funny XD Custard is awesome XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was hilarious, Ral! XD Great post!!! XD XD XD
    (Love that you read to them. ;-D)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post, Ral!:) I love reading posts by your guinea pigs!:)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :D I seriously have no idea how they do it!

      Delete
  7. Since Custard did comment about "another one of these," I gather there was another post like this? I'm gonna go look for it!

    That aside, Custard is rather endearing :D I'd definitely want to a story-time about some adventures from the superhero past XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, There is! Sorry I did not see until now, I've had a lot going on :D

      Yes, he is quite :D Cossette Chan you've just given me an idea... :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December