Entropy // an Introduction to the Characters

Hey Guys!

I figured I'd give you an introduction to the characters of the book I'm writing for NaNoWriMo (More about that later)

First Character (Cos she's the second least developed out of the four): Rose.


(Wow, I actually did a collage and it was actually good! o-o)

Rose is a bit of a silly girl. She looks for the good in everybody, and almost nothing can bring her down. Her personality type would be ENFP-A  and I think it's really awkward how we (almost, mine's a -T I think..) have the same personality types, even though we're different. Don't be fooled by her cuteness, she is pretty good with shards, and can handle up to three or even four Fallax members at a time. She can be tough when she needs to be, but she's mainly soft and kindhearted, (unlike someone you'll meet later on..) Her flaw would probably be that she's too trusting of others.

Her theme would definitely be The Heart of the Wilderness by Antti Martikainen

Quote: “I know it can be pretty rough. I only found out late two years ago, and it's still hard kinda for me to believe. Ask your heart, and let it decide, rather than your brain box.”

Second Character (Who's actually the main, but I'll go with it): Antara.

(Okay yeah this one wasn't as good as the last one)
Antara is a tomboy. She's pretty sassy, and one of the characters you'll meet soon even says "“Well you've got attitude.”, but underneath that sassy attitude, she's as kindhearted as Rose. Her father left when she was young on 'business trips' (which totally wasn't true)  One day he left on one of these such trips and never came back. He enclosed to his daughter a steel box. It's been almost three years since he left, and the box has been neglected in grief for her Father. Her Mother locks herself in her room, neglecting the outside world. Antara's personality is surprisingly the same as Rose's; ENFP-A

I think her theme would be Battle for Camelot by Tartalo Music

Quote: “It's a dead end, you dunce.”

If you want me to do the other two characters (Blaze and Xavier) please let me know! (If you do tell me to do them, don't blame me if it takes a while; Xavier is the most confusing character I have, because I have no idea who he is yet.)

Now, on to the Nano situation.

You guys may or may not have noticed my recent activity on Official NaNoWriMo. I've decided against doing it, BUT!

I will be doing the Young Author's Nanowrimo, and I'm sorry it's just, I'm not ready for something that big yet. And besides, I'm way younger than everybody thinks 😉

Anyway, see ya in the next one!

-Ral

Comments

  1. I really liked your characters! Please do the other ones!

    ~Cecilia
    https://alooongtimeagoinagalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And maybe... >:D (It's just the collages were really hard and that I know nothing about Xavier and it's like twelve days til I have to start/continue writing.. :| So Maybe! :D)

      Delete
  2. Your characters sound really interesting! I'd love to read about the others :)

    Also, way to make me curious about how old you are. I have this suspicion that you're like, some kind of five-year-old super-genius or something XP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'll probably do them.. XD

      XDXD

      Delete
    2. Yes, I can officially, 100% confirm that my sister (Ralraymee) is a five year old super genius. It's rather freaky actually, as yesterday she created a black hole creator machine which nearly blew up the earth.

      Delete
    3. Psy! *Whispers* You're not supposed to tell them that!

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, your characters sound awesome! Can't wait to hear more, and yes, I would LOVE to hear about the other characters Blaze and Xavier. XD
    Have fun at Young Authors Nanowrimo! Let me know how it goes. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'll probably do them, it's just my brain is like: "Who is Xavier..?" So it'll be a while

      Thanks! Okie I shall :D

      Delete
  4. Uh huh, definitely tackle the guys. I know, they can be mysterious....

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your characters sound awesome!:)
    -Quinley
    P.S. you did an awesome job on the collages.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December