Entropy // The Boy mains (I'm sorry if this is terrible, I tried XD)

Okay, if you haven't read my last post, go read it, then come back to this one.

I decided to Tackle the boy ones (Or at least Blaze), because reasons and I still have no idea who Xavier is and this might help me work out who he is and why he exists. (All of these characters are 14-16 through the stories, by the way(Including the ones I did yesterday I think? Okay, just the other ones I did :D))

So, First one. This is the Second Main character, Blaze.

(I failed at this one so bad T_T)

Blaze is one of the most /interesting/ characters to write. I'm debating whether I should tell you his secret or not... Nah, I'll let you guys find out :D

Blaze is often quite mean, but don't dislike him, he's trying his best the only way he knows how. He's known of the Shards almost all his life, and he used to be quite happy.

Until one day that changed his life forever.

But cos I'm mean I won't tell you what happened >:D *Insert Evil Laugh*

He and Antara are my favourites in the book (But don't tell anyone :D) and his Personality type would be ISTJ-A

Quote: “Pitiful.”

Oh no *Groans* Now it's time for me to do Xavier. *Bangs head on desk*

You know what I'm just going to do him later when I've developed more of him. All I know right now is that he's a bit like Antara in the 'Sassy' kinda way.


Xav's Quote would be: “Since when do I help?”

I'm gonna head off now, so I'll leave you with a snippet from my story (It's quite a big one, just a warning)

                        *                                                      *                                                 *   


“'Allo there, Missy.” Said the Man. He looked as though he was in his mid-thirties, and was growing facial hair, which was a shaggy black.
“Oh, um.. Hello.” I replied. “Just looking.” It was the school's annual market, and strangely enough, some adults had volunteered to sell some stuff. This was one of them. He sold crystals, or crystal necklaces. Normally I don't go for jewellery, but my 'friends' had insisted we each get one and had annoyed me into it.
“What's your name?” He asked me, smiling.
“My name is Antara, sir.”
“Why don't you come with me, 'eh? I'm normally not supposed to do this,” He lowered his voice to barely above a whisper. “But I've got a special stock. Come with me, and you can 'ave one for free.” He winked at me, and I smiled back.
“Oh! Thank you.” He led me behind the stall and showed me a beautiful tray of crystals. The one in the middle, a beautiful, pure white crystal, shaped like a prism, looked a little different from the rest of the other, prism-shaped crystals. It had black engravings. I barely saw the others before I had decided. I wanted that one.
“May I have this one, please?” I asked, picking it up. He grinned.
“'Aye, Ma'am. 'Ere,” He passed me a leather cord, and that's when I noticed the crystal had a small hole in it. “Would you like to wear it?” I nodded, and he passed me a leather cord. I threaded the leather cord through the crystal, and He looked aghast for a split second, then continued his bogan-ish act. “Enjoy, Miss!”
“Thank-you!” I smiled, then turned and walked away. “Oh, and si-”
Gone.
The stall was gone.
My heart started to pound. I ran towards one of my friends who was getting her fortune told and asked her if she had seen the stall disappear.
“What stall? Are you feeling okay?” She asked, concerned.
I backed up and looked around. The stall still wasn't there.
I started to shake, and continued to back up, until I was just in front of an alley.
Heh, that was one of the biggest mistakes I made..

Or was it?
I felt an arm slip around my waist, and my eyes widened in fear. A hand covered my mouth before I could scream. I felt the arm yank me backwards, into the shadows.

                          *                                                      *                                                 *   






Anyway, Seeya later!

-Ral


Want to talk? How's your WIP going?

Comments

  1. I wanna read what happens next!!!
    -Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Bella! :D Maybe I'll put some more snippets up... :D

      Delete
  2. Oooooh, I loved the snippets! Blaze and Xavier sound awesome. XD Can't wait to read more!!! XD (If you ever want me to make you a collage for any of your WIPs, I can! I really liked yours though. :-D) My WIP is not going spectacularly well. I am a little stuck on what will happen to Archer and Shae next. :-Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!
      (*Gasps* Thankyou!!!!! I will definitely take you up on that :D)
      That's not good! :|

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December