More of the Funehs

Hey guys!

I thought that, because they were really popular last time, I would do more funny stuff! So here some are!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mum: *opens the Blinds*
Me: AHH NOO HISS THE LIGHT IT BURNS *Rolls off the bed onto the hard wooden floor* *Stays there for a bit, then bursts out laughing*

Video: *Makes a Pun about Kelp*
Me: *Yells* YES! THE PUNS ARE ALIVE!

Psy: Friggen was the curse word used by the ancient norse
Me: That's Helarious
Psy: You sure know how to dress Loki
Psy: We're Thorrible

[Plotworld]Friend1: Where are you friend3
[Plotworld]Friend2: In the nether.
[Plotworld]Friend2: Lied.

Friend: If this is about last night, this is stuipid

Mum: Why does my mouse feel funny?
Me: Maybe it's having a silly day?

Dad: D'you wanna hear a story about a dying mobboss?
Psy: You mean Grandad?
(Grandad was not actually a mobboss)

Psy: Dad is a boy
Psy: But Mum is a /man/

Little cousin 1: Bang! You're dead Psy
Little cousin 3: *Points*  DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Later
Little Cousin 1: *Bursts into the room* PSY'S ALIVE!

Me: *Watching a show* Why does his foot look like his hand?

Dad: *From another room* *Talking to Mum* We have been married for eighteen years and you have never done that before!
Me: What, Kissed you?

Song: What do you, see, when you look into my eyes?
Me: A reflection of myself cos Eyes are reflective surfaces

Friend:1 so what are people doing?
Me: Mentally questioning my existance
Friend:2 Playing minecraft
Friend3: I'm just flying around xD

Me: *Sitting down*
Little Cousin 2: Let's go play Up, Ral!
Me: I can't. I've glued myself to the chair and I can't get up now *Hasn't actually, just pretending*
Little Cousin 2: *Enlists the help of LC1, 3 & one of their friends (LC1 didn't help much) to try and unglue me*
Little Cousin 2: *Spends five minutes trying to drag me off the chair*
Aunt (2): It's no use LC2, give it up.
Little Cousin 2: *Gives it up and walks to her Mother*
Me: *Gets up*

Friend1: >:O She burried me doe
Friend1: I could've DIED
Friend1: I DIED
Friend2: This is virtuality, u cant die unless ur in gms.
Friend2: Which u werent
Friend1: Your dignity can die.
Friend2: True.
Me: XD
Friend2: But
Friend2: You can get it again :3
Friend1: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR
Friend2 "Throws Dignity at friend1"
Friend2: CATCH IT
(I tried to make this one into a comic.
(Let it be known that I failed-ish.)

*Me and two friends playing a word game*
Me: Shock
Friend1: Surprise
Friend2: Astonish
Friend1: Impress
Friend2: Pretend 
Friend 2: Lies 
Friend 2:Betrayal
Friend1: Deceit
Me: Tretchery
Friend1: Villian
Friend2: you
Me: OH SNAP

Friend: "i'm just reading a book irl and keep looking up to make sure that no one is going 'USERNAME!!!"
*Later*
Me: USERNAME!!!

Psy: Why aren't you talking so much Ral?
Ynga(Mum): Because she's having trouble getting a word in because you keep talking.
Me: *Couple of seconds later* Word.

Character1: I'm scared of water.
Character2: That's why the boat's there.
Character1: Oh. Oki .D.

(Christmas thing)
Interviewer: *Talking to the Wise Men* So how did you find Jesus?
Wiseman2: Google maps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have more of these, but I wanna save them for if I ever end up doing another post and if you guys like them

(Also this was supposed to be Feb's post, so I might try and do another one this month to make up for it. If I think of something, that is.)


Hope you like 'em!


~Ral~


(If you have any requests of any characters or drawings you want me to draw, please let me know! It'd be fun to do .D.)








Comments

  1. Oh my word; the Thor ones were great. XD These were awesome!
    Glad to see you back Ral!!! <3

    (Oh yeah; thanks for reminding me! I need to get you some drawing requests. Sorry it's taken so long! :-Z)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Thank you!
      .D. Thanks!

      (That's okay! I just really don't know what to draw atm xD)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

Please Read