Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)


Hey Guys!
(I don't know why this is in the middle but I'm just gonna roll with it)
This is my.. Wait what month is is?
*Bleep*
This is my March post! An art dump, but only with three pictures. Sorry xD
So.. Here ya go!

(NOTE: Three of these characters are NOT mine. The girl in the second picture, and the other two girls in the third picture are NOT mine.)


For more info on this precious bean, see the last picture .D.


Haha, this is from a roleplay me and my friend do.. My boy is the one on the bottom, and her girl is on the top.



This one took me, like, 8+ hours. RIP. But I love these girls! .D. The reason why the shy girl on the far right (Adley - my girl) has loads of tattoos is that one of her super powers is she can summon anything she draws as long as it's close by.. So she drew on herself.




So, Yeah! These are my pictures for now..

For now..


I'll probably post another art dump soon (Or more pictures at least)


So, Yeah.

Bye!

~-Ral-~







(If you have any drawing suggestions or commissions, please let me know!)








Comments

  1. Awk these are all so cute! *flails* I love the middle one :D (and the shading on the last one looks very nice! That drawing power is super cool o-o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my word!! Your drawings are ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute and amazing, Ral. :D I love the last one, with the blue girl.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Also Jane is inviting old members back to the cabin and she was wondering if you wanted to join.
      -Quinley

      Delete
    2. No thanks, sorry. I don't really write much anymore - I draw tons, though xD Maybe sometime in the future, when I have a bit more of an idea, I'll come back :)

      Delete
  4. They're so AMAZING Ral!!! I LOVE the second one. <333

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December