Hello!!! I'm Back-ish! And I have an idea!!

Hello!!

I'm sorry that I haven't posted for a while (Understatement of the year), BUT!

I have a new idea.

One that could maybe revive this blog.

.OOO.

Okay, so as I (think? I) said in the last post, I'm not as inspired to write as I am to draw. I don't really want to be a writer anymore, but I want to draw / write comics (Or Manga).

And so it comes to this.

My idea is, that I will draw the characters you guys submit! (If you want to. You don't have to, it's just a suggestion so that I get a little more practise and so that you guys get a picture of your character! .D.)

So if you want to do this, the information I will need is;

-Name
-Age
-Gender
-Species
-And any other info you can think of (Like Personality, clothes and theme-song)

Like I said, you don't have to do this, and if you don't, that's Oki .D. But I don't really have anything else to put up here, other than short stories and I don't really write them at the moment, lol.

So, Please put your entries/characters in the comments, and I'll randomly choose one and draw!

(Also if you want it to be a speed-draw or just a picture let me know)

Thanks!
See you soon!

-Ral

Comments

  1. I love the idea of doing comics, Ral! :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE BACK RAL!!! *tackle hugs* Yay!!! I would love it if you drew some of my characters! I will fill out some of those forms and submit them by email, if that's okay. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that's a cool idea!! AND I'M LATE BUT WELCOME BACK!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December