The 'Of Rising Author's' Tag

Hey Guys! Got something different today.. I got tagged... Yeah..
Anyway
So go Check out Sarah who tagged me (In the comments) at Here. So... On with the Tag!
Here are the Rules:

  • Thank the random who tagged you. 
  • Do the post.
  • Answer the questions.
  • Tag other randoms
  • Give 'em another 11 questions
  • Write a short story (hahaha no) or do the 777 challenge thing instead just to break the rules.


Thanks Sarah!!
Phew, Okay.. Here we go..

What type of music do you like to listen to while brainstorming ideas? (If you do listen to music while writing, that is.)
I don't actually do that.. I should try it sometime..
What's your favourite genre to write with? 
Defiantly Fantasy.. 
How do you survive writer's block?
I Generally Don't... :|
Do you set a specific time for writing? Or do you just write whenever you get inspired?
I Litterally write whenever I want to.. I've tried to sit down and Write but.. Nup.. Nothing comes to me.
Do you sometimes watch movies and TV shows for the character and plot development research alone? (Books count too)
...People Do that?
Tell me something interesting about your OCs? (Original Characters)
Well.. In my book that I used to post on here every character had something special and would (Eventually) get their own book. I don't generally Write many books..
If you lost all ability to read and write for the day, what would you do?
Play Minecraft... Like I usually do
Do you like story-boarding?
..I've only done it once.. and that was for a T.V show that we didn't end up making... 
Who/what is your greatest writing influence?
My Brother (Brother's Blog) and my mind... Yup..
Notebooks or Computer?
Computers For the Win!
What's your favourite writing food/incentive?
... I generally Don't eat whilest I write.. Also what's an incentive?


okay the 777 Challenge thingy:(You have already read this if you've read my other posts... Just as a warning)
                                                      ______________
He needed help and he needed to say something to me. I could tell. I gave him the crystal and he immediately healed. “S-Sorry” He said.. “I m-must k-k-keep it now. If it gets smashed I'll die of posion” I racked my brain for the myth.. there was a healing flower..

Don't e-even t-try” he said. His stuttering had decreased, which was good. “I'll b-be fine.” He said. I looked plainly at him “Okay okay I'll probably need the flower” he
                                                       ______________

I'm going to Tag My Brother, Psylova over at Silver Bullet101 umm... And (Dang, I wish I could tag the person who tagged me, so Consider yourself "Lucky" Sarah!) I don't know any other blogs.. If I get tagged again I might tag more people if I know more people.. (I hope that makes sence) Anyway if you want to do it and stumble across my small page in the internet Go for it!! Also send me the link to your blog in the comments if you did it and I'll look at it.

Oh no.. I gotta come up with 11 questions now *Groan* Let's do this:

When/where do you get your ideas?

What is the hardest part of writing for you?

Is there something you do that helps you writing?

Is there something you absolutely hate about writing? if so what is it?

Do you know about the process of the Hero's Journey?

What's your favourite part of the Writing Process?

Do you plan your stories out or just wing it?

Do you write your ideas or draw them out first?

Do you find that reading a lot helps your writing?

What stories have influenced your writing?

Which character do you wish you invented?

Phew (You do not know how hard that was).

Anyway.. I guess this is Goodbye!


Peace out!
Ralraymee x

Comments

  1. Nice! Heheh, yes, "lucky" me indeed :D

    In answer to your question in your answer for question number ten, an incentive is kinda like a bribe :) (E.g I tell myself that if I get 800 words written down I can treat myself to a piece of chocolate or something nice like that :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice answers, Ral! I liked that snippet, too. :D

    So what's your novel about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, so My novel is about a Girl named Ralraymee who has to find the Healing flower before Suul, a Giant Snake kills her friend. All of the Characters have names of my Minecraft friends on the Australision Minecraft Homeschooling server. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh nice, that sounds pretty cool!
      Does that mean you've got a character called Slisby? :P

      By the way, in case you hadn't recognised my name, I'm Sarah's friend. The one who's connected with all the Camp NaNo stuff. :)

      Delete
    3. Yes, In the story Slisby is Ralraymee's older Sister (My MC Name is Ralraymee.) Sarah told me that you where the one with the Camp NaNo stuff.. I'm Happy I'm able to join!! I can't wait - my User is Ralraymee

      Delete
    4. I've got you added to my list of campers! :) I'll be great fun, and I really hope you enjoy it.

      Delete
    5. Thank you! It's my first time and I'm excited! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December