Please read:

Hey Guys! I'm afraid that I won't be posting any more chapters of my blog up here. It's taking a while to write BUT I know where the story has to go and what has to happen, I just don't know how to write it... I know a bit of what I'm going to write, but not enough... I'm so sorry ... But! I will post the whole book on here once it's done!! Thank you guys for your support.. you May see another chapter or two but I'm afraid that I may not post any more chapters on here... Plus that way if I dislike something I can change It.. I'm really sorry Guys! Also please don't stop reading the blog posts... I know they aren't much but I try.. I know I don't post many things on here but please don't leave!!

Peace out!
Ralraymee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December