The Dragon Rangers

(By the way, I'm naming my chapters now and the title will be the chapters name. I also changed the fact that I am a shape-shifter and now instead I am a Charms Master)

Chapter 3: The Dragon-Rangers

Is she alive?” Ally asked
Of course she's alive.. Isn't she?” Jas asked
“Yes she is...” Unknown voice #3
“Are you sure?” Ally asked
I groaned.. then I opened my eyes. I saw Ally and Jas kneeling over me.. and someone else leaning over me too. He had dark brown hair(Like mine), and blue-green eyes, which gave me the feeling that they change colour.. he looked about two years older than me. Basically, he was a boy me. I also noticed a wolf. She was sitting beside me and licking my cheek. I sat up. “Rest.” The boy said. “Who are you and what are you?!” I said. I didn't want some strange boy watching me sleep... That's a little creepy actually... “My name is Psylova, Psy for short, I am a Dragon ranger (Ally gasped)” Said the boy “and it looks like you made friends with Suul. (Ally Gasped again) Are you sure you're alright?” “I'm fine!” I said.
I wished Slisby was here. She would only let him stay there if I had been bitten.. wait.. “Was I bitten?” I asked. Psy shook his head “Only swept into a tree and knocked unconscious” Phew. Wait.. so that's why I'm aching all over.. “Do you remember anything?” Asked Jas. I shook my head which I found out was a huge mistake. “All I remember was I was about to go swimming, a loud crash, then waking up here.”
They kept asking me questions for what felt like half an hour. I was about to lay down when the wolf moved herself so that she would act as a pillow for my head.. I patted her and she barked..
Well.. Apparently that's what it was.. What I heard was: “Thank you. I am Blackmoon. And I like being patted by a nice girl whom I just met.” Well.. you could guess that I was freaked out.. “..Did you guys just hear the dog speak?” The wolf shook her head at me.. making my head shake and which I found out(Once again!) Was a huge mistake. I gasped in pain(Because the wolf moved and my head moved. I had a head-ache which I hoped nobody ever has to experience. It was nasty. And you can tell I mean it because it's in italics.)
Ally practically went nuts! (Once again, in italics.) She panicked and said things like “Is-she-going-to-die-?-She's-dying!-Ahh!” (I put dashes in to help you read it, but it sounded like one word.. It also sounded like gibberish, so I asked Ally later on what she really said and just wrote that.) While we were trying to understand what Ally said I assured her I was alright. She was so jumpy after that. Anyway, the others heard the dog bark again and all I heard was: “I'm sorry I hurt you, Miss..?” “Ralraymee. Ral for short.” I said. The others gave me confused looks but I ignored them.

Then I heard a weird whispering sound and – you will not believe this – I fainted

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)