Chapter five: An Adventure Begins...



I was surprised about how much I actually missed his company after I woke up. I was also surprised to find that I had fallen unconscious (or fainted) for the rest of the day. What a pain! I also found everybody had left me in my room, and left a way for me to call them. The ranger left a Dragon Whistle. The wolf left a letter saying: 'Just call or howl or Bark even, I will hear' and my sisters left a bell.

I noticed my closed fist and opened it. There was the crystal that Kirito had given me. I sighed with relief. I thought about Kirito and Decided that my life for adventures was not over. (It wasn't.. I'm serious. There is going to be, like, seven books.) I was glad for three things: 1. My head-aches were gone. 2. I had made new friends and 3. I now had the life of an adventurer. Which I was Super excited about. Ynga probably already knew, though.

Anyway
If you couldn't tell. I'm a book-addict. This is a little important, otherwise I would not have told you. I started to read. And read. And read. Until Ally came in to check on me. I the “Silly idiot” as I am, had in my own thoughts and my book, forgot to actually tell my family that I was awake. I felt like such an idiot. But Kirito's voice came into my head every now-and-then saying that I wasn't the 'idiot' part, but I was the 'Silly' part. I ignored him.

* * *

When I was better (That's what the Asterisks* means) I went outside and I found white mist. I was ecstatic. Was it Kirito? If so, why was he summoning me? I followed the mist around our house to the side with no windows (Yes, we live in a cave and Yes it does have windows.) Then I saw Kirito.. I was excited! Then I saw something.. his arm had a bite-mark on it. I Gasped.. I guessed it must have been Suul “H-help m-me” he stuttered then fell over. Luckily I caught him before he hit a tree. I
understood this part of the myth:( And yes the myth tells the future and past of a being)
*Asterisk is this symble: *
He would find a girl who could resist Suul. Check
He would Fight Suul and be bitten. Check
He would go to the girls' house and she'd know what to give him to help him heal.. uhh.. I may need a bit of help with this one!! Then I remembered the Crystal. “Stay here” I said and ran to get it. I grabbed it and ran outside back to Kirito.. It was Close,

He needed help and he needed to say something to me. I could tell. I gave him the crystal and he immediately healed. “S-Sorry” He said.. “I m-must k-k-keep it now. If it gets smashed I'll die of posion” I racked my brain for the myth.. there was a healing flower..

Don't e-even t-try” he said. His stuttering had decreased, which was good. “I'll b-be fine.” He said. I looked plainly at him “Okay okay I'll probably need the flower” he mumbled. “So, are you asking me to get it for you?” I asked. I already knew the answer, but I wanted to hear him actually say 'Yes'

Yes.” He said. “you will meet many more friends–” “What?! More people?!” He laughed. Which he found out was a bad idea. He groaned in pain. “How can I get to the flower?” I asked. “You m-must go to th-the k-king. H-He will send someone with you to take you to the f-f-flower.” “Wait,” I asked. “Why will he help me? He probably won't even have enough time to see me! Especially when my family's poor and we are country folk. There is almost nothing I can do to make him see me!”

Bring some of your finest Glass-blowing and Jewellery. Bargain with him.” I Agreed
and went and got my finest work. When I went outside and showed him my work, I had ideas of who I wanted to come with me, but what if they didn't believe me? I decided I'd have to tell them. I wanted Ally, Jas, Slis, Psy and Blackmoon to come. That was all I could think of.

Later on that day I asked Ally, Slis and Jas to talk with me for a moment. They Agreed and we went into Slisby's room because it was the biggest. “So..” Said Jas “What's up?” “Well,” I began “You remember when I got knocked into a tree by Suul and Ally freaked out and then I fainted?” Ally went red with embarresment and everyone else nodded. “Well, when I fainted I had a dream. In the dream I met the Whispa. (Ally Gasped) And.. Well.. He's outside.” “Waitwaitwaitwait. Your telling me. That the whispa is outside. Right now?” Slisby asked. I nodded.

He has been bitten by Suul, and I'm going on a Queste to get the healing flower. Will you come with me?” I asked. For a moment I thought that they would say No. Then I remembered that they are my sisters. “We'll do it” They said. I was glad I wasn't going alone at least. “Pack your things and plenty of food, and I'll meet you outside. I'm already packed and I have some things I need to do first.” I grabbed the whistle and went outside, putting my pack on as I went. Kirito had gone to take care of himeself.


I called out for Blackmoon and Whistle for Psylova. They both practically appeared before me. “What's up?” Psy asked. I told Psy and Blackmoon what I had told my sisters, except for the part about Kirito being outside, which was no longer true. They agreed to help me, and we set of on our first adventure!

Chapter six will (Hopefully) be out soon! stay Tuned!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)