Chapter four: The Whispa

Yes I wrote this one and the last one (Well, half of it anyway) in one day. Took like, two hours. I'm also starting on number five, This is a really fun book to write. Anyway, on with the Show/Chapter/thing!!
Chapter 4: The Whispa

I had an odd dream, the only reason I'm telling you this is because it's important, and I have many more strange dreams in my Queste. Anyway. On with the Dream: I was in a cold, Darke cave. There was a whispering sound.. I Racked my brain for stories about a supernaterual being that made a whispering sound.. But it was Flippin' hard with these DARN head-aches(Please excuse my language. I had a headache when I wrote the sentence, so that's why my language is not the best. I am sorry).

I didn't remember anything, so I gave up. “Ally?! Jas?! (I hesitated) Psy?! Blackmoon?! Anyone?!” I panicked as I had forgotten I was in a dream and nothing could harm me. (Later on in this book, I found out that I was very wrong)
I saw a white mist shaping into what looked like a boy, about my age. He had dark hair and piercing blue eyes. I was stunned. Literally. The some of the white mist had gathered around me and was holding me in place. “Hello...” The White-mist boy spoke. I was shaking.. I knew there wasn't a way out of the cave.. “Do not be afraid..” he said, which was hard as it was very cold, damp, dark, and I was shaking with fear. “I will not hurt you. You have my word.” I relaxed a little, yet still wouldn't talk..

If there is one thing I hate, it's the sound of Silence, which was there for at least ten minutes. Finally, I spoke.. “Wh-who are you..?” I asked. He smiled, warmly. I was beginning to trust him when he said “I am KiritoWhispa. I am the cause of the mist, fog, and enemy to Suul” I started to remember.. Mist is a form of cloud. Suul eats clouds. They battled. There was no winner. They remained enemies and they would for the rest of eternity.

W-Why am I here..?” I asked.. I mean.. I met Suul? Was that why? Or did he want me to do him a favour? Why me? “Because I watched you deal with Suul” I went pale. He watched me deal with Suul. That means he knows I'm a Charm's Master.. “I was impressed.” Phew I thought. Wait. What?! How could I have impressed one of the most powerful (And I meant it because, once again, italics) people in the world?! I bearly did anything!!

He smiled at me. “Even though you did not do anything, in a time of fear and real danger you kept your mind clear and tried to out-wit him. Not many people can do that. Some just give in. You are the first person since the battle we fought to resist. That should annoy him for a bit.” I was shocked.. I hadn't looked at it like that. “And” He said, I felt as if I'd had enough for a day, this was just a dream and I'd wake up and have washing to fold in the morning.

Sadly, I knew I had fainted, so I could tell that it was real, which was a pain in the – “I thought you were, well, I thought you were tough enough to resist Suul, so, as I always do when I think a maiden (Let me point out, I hate being called a 'Maiden'.) is strong enough, I lead Suul to them.” I was not offended as many would be at hearing that he, even though he was nice to me (Finally! At least two boys who were nice to me! And later in this book I meet at least two more) I was still shocked that he (Italics) an All-powerful being, though I was impressive. Me! Impressive! “I had been wrong until I saw you going into the forest. And yes I had watched you all day. The reason must stay to me, I'm afraid. And you reminded me of Yama..”

Yama was a girl whom had been kidnapped by Suul, and KiritoWhispa (KiritoWhispa is his full name, he is also called Kirito, Whispa or The Whispa) and Kirito(I'm just going to say Kirito because KiritoWhispa is a handful to say) had taken pity on her and rescued her, later to be killed by Suul on the battleground. This is why Suul did not win. Kirito wanted to avenge Yama and still does. Or find another girl who almost resisted Suul or.. Did.. resist Suul.. uhh.. (Anyone out there who just found out someone likes them knows how I felt at that moment. Awkward)

You realise now that I have to protect you, right?” The Whispa asked. I groaned in my head. He smiled. “I'm going to have to get used to this to. Don't worry.” I groaned in my head again. I knew he was trying to help me feel better. “Here” he said. He slowly moved his hand over my forehead, and the head-aches disappeared!! I could have died of happiness right then and there, but that wouldn't make a good story, so I decided to keep my life and move forward.


Your Stirring. I must leave you now. Have this (He gave me a small crystal) and hold it up when you are in need of protection or help. Goodbye, Miss Ralraymee” And then I woke up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)