Oh my goodness, is it a Tag?!

Hey guys!

I GOT TAGGED!

Somehow.

Even though I don't post much.

Thanks Slissy!

Alright, here we go:

1. How many books are too many books in a book series?

If each book is a different adventure? About Five. *CoughCoughBrotherbandCoughCough* But, if the same story continues through the whole series, as many as they make!


2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?

I love them, except when you're forced to wait for AGES until the last bit comes out and/or you find it at the Library.

If you love cliffhangers, read The Last 13. It's a relatively good series, but there are soo many books and the books are so short.

3. Hardback or paperback?

I like both, but we usually get paperback.

4. Favourite book?

*Internally screaming*

These are the ones that come to mind;

Princess of the Silver Woods - Jessica Day George
Appendix Man - Angus McNeil (First ever Aussie Superhero!)
A School for Good and Evil - Soman Chainani
Percy Jackson - Rick Rioden.

I can't think of any more atm, I don't know why. Maybe I'm tired..


5. Least favorite book?

TOUCH OF POWER - MARIA V SNYDER.
*Deep breath*
Some of you may remember that in Camp NaNoWriMo one time I was really salty about a book by Maria V Snyder?

I'm still not over it.

She KILLED my favourite character! But the main reason I stopped is cos it was too adult for me.

6. Love triangles, yes or no?

This question reminds me of a YTer - Terrible Writing Advice - He basically throws in Love Triangles whenever there's something he can't solve.

But if done right, yep. I like them .D.

7.The most recent book you just couldn’t finish?

Oof. Maybe.. Either Brotherband 6 - Scorpian Mountain or Appendix Man 2. Idk why, I think I was just reading other stuff.
I think I've not finished a book recently.. but I can't think what. I know it's not Grimsdon New City cos I really wanna finish that.. but.. Ye.

8. A book you’re currently reading?

Eragon Inheritance. This is the first time I'm reading this book and I have to finish it before Friday. It's really good!

9. Last book you recommended to someone?

Hmm...
I don't remember. Honest, sorry!

10. Oldest book you’ve read? (publication date)

Hold up. I needa google.

Probably Pride and Prejudice - same as Slissy.

11. Newest book you’ve read? (publication date)

Uh.. Maybe Touch the Sun in The Freedom Fighters series. It's a choose your own adventure book, but really good! It's more real then the Scooby doo one I read (Don't Judge please xD) and it makes you feel like you're actually in the scenario. I died multiple times trying to escape from the terrorist gang, but now I know for the next one - Break Your Chains.

12. Favourite author?

Jessica Day George!! She writes some amazing stuff, and I've got eight out of the thirteen books she's published. (I need the rest of the Castle Glower series (Book three onward), Silver in the Blood, Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow and (I'm not particularly fussed about this one) The Rose Legacy)

13. Buying books or borrowing books?

I don't have any pocket money at all. So I have to borrow books from the library. I'm used to it and I really like doing it, but if it's borrowing from other people I'm really cautious and don't leave the books open sitting on the couch.

14. A book you dislike that everyone else seems to love?

Twilight.

Okay, I've never read it - or any books like that - but still. I need an answer, right? xD

15. Bookmarks or dog-ears?

Bookmarks .D.

16. A book you can always reread?

Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George. It's so good and I love it and I've forced two of my friends to read it but I love it, even though it has a swear or two.

17. Can you read while hearing music?

See, I'm the kind of person who sings along to music. I've taught myself to memorise songs when I put them on loop and do other things (Videogames) and so the words kind of ingrain themselves into my mind.

I've tried it before but the music frustrates me and distracts me from the precious book.

18. One POV or multiple POVs?

I like Multiple POVs. It shows you stories from different scenarios. For example, being in a fight. Someone who had PTSD from being in a war would see a fight way differently to someone who had never been in a fight before. It's really interesting.

19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?

I have read so many books in one sitting it's crazy.

Princess of the Silver woods was one (Sorry I keep mentioning it but it's a really good book!!! Just a reminder, it's the third one in the series and I recommend not doing what I did and reading the last one first.)

I've read a lot of the Trixie Beldon books in one sitting. They're really good, too! Mum collected them as a kid and she has, like, thirty of them, so I like reading them.

20. Who do you tag?

If you see this, MEM, You're it! These are the questions:


1. How many books are too many books in a book series?
2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
3. Hardback or paperback?
4. Favorite book?
5. Least favorite book?
6. Love triangles, yes or no?
7.The most recent book you just couldn’t finish?
8. A book you’re currently reading?
9. Last book you recommended to someone?
10. Oldest book you’ve read? (publication date)
11. Newest book you’ve read? (publication date)
12. Favorite author?
13. Buying books or borrowing books?
14. A book you dislike that everyone else seems to love?
15. Bookmarks or dog-ears?
16. A book you can always reread?
17. Can you read while hearing music?
18. One POV or multiple POVs?
19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
20. Who do you tag?



Thanks for reading, guys! I might try copying Slissy doing one post a month if I don't forget.

If I forget, get someone to poke me and I'll do an art dump or something xD




That's all for now!

Bye!

-Ralraymee






Comments

  1. Thanks for tagging me! <3 I already did this tag though, but thanks anyway!!! <333
    Hehe, I agree with you on Twilight. XD AND YES FOR CLIFFHANGERS!!! XD
    Ooh, yes; please do an art dump! I'd love to see what you've been working on. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woops, sorry! I haven't read people's blogs in a while T~T
      XD
      Hm.. Alright .D. I'll see if I have any pics or anything..

      Delete
  2. Ahh this was great! I loved reading your answers :D

    And yes, feel free to use the one-post-a-month thing XD I've found it really helpful to balance stuff out. Go crazy (once a month)! XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December