Funny Stuff and Notice!

*Hides*
*Peeks out from my hiding place*
*Whimpers*
I'm sorryyyy! I haven't been on for ages, and I didn't really do anything during camp Nano (Including just talking), but we've been REALLY Busy lately, with going away a couple of times, having people come up to stay three times, starting to go to Art and Shakespeare every second Wednesday, and I've been dedicating a lot to my Drawing recently (I might put up some stuff later .D.)

But anyway, I'm really sorry I haven't posted for MONTHS! I've just.. kinda.. lost inspiration. Like, I do enjoy writing, but I'm currently enjoying reading & Drawing /more./ And we've been really busy, so I mightn't post for a while (Again, I'm sorry!)

But to make up for it, I think I have Sufficient funny stuff to post.

What do I mean? Let's go back in time for a minute..

So, ages ago (Like, a year or so ago) I read These two Posts (Post1, Post2) and decided to do something like it, cos they were really funny.

So, here are some funny things me and my Family & friends have done! .D.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little Cousin (3): My Brother is sick
Aunt (2): Really? Which one?
Little Cousin (3): That one *Somehow manages to point to both his older and his younger brother at the SAME TIME*

Dad: Are we all happy with that?
Me and Psy: Yes
Mum: What sorry?

Me: We should get a fire going.
Mum: We have no wood.
Me: We could use the Christmas tree?


Me: *Studying AUS Money* Hey Mum? Who was Caroline Chisholm?
Mum: I got you to do an assignment on her years ago.
Me: Wait what? I don't remember that..
*A little bit later*
Me: Hey Mum? Why isn't Paul Reveer on the notes?
Mum: *Starts Laughing and explains that Paul Reveer is American, not Australian*
Me: *Laughing too* But didn't he round up those horses on the steep hill?
Mum: *Starts laughing more and explains that I meant the Man from Snowy River*
Me: *Starts laughing and feeling less intellegent than I had before I started this conversation* It gets even worse, Mum. Look at this. *Shows Mum my work which basically says that "There are two Australians featured on the current $10 note.
"Write notes on the contributions and achievements of each of these people.
"Name: PAUL REVEER AB "Banjo" Patterson"

Me and my friend playing tag in Minecraft
Friend: *Hits me (Meaning I'm in)*
Me: *Is knocked into a ravine and plummets to my doom*
*Later*
Friend: *Hits me again*
Me: *Falls off the thing I was on*
*Later on again*
Friend: *Hits someone's Mum who is also playing*
Friend's Mum: *Pulls out her sword and kills her*
Friend: *Falls out of her chair*


Grandma: "Bio..."
Me: "...Luminescent Pickles"
(Okay, so a while ago, me and Bella were playing minecraft together, and in the new Update they added Sea Pickles, which for the whole day Bella called them Bio-luminescent pickles I think So.. that's why that's funny xD)

Psy: "I reckon you have a Rabbit's foot, Ral."
Psy: "A freshly severed one, but a rabbit's foot."

Me: *Thinking* "I don't have a mean bone in my body"
Me: *Thinking* "Well, I do, it's just I tell it to shut up or it won't get any chocolate."

Me: *Had gone to do something for a second* *Comes back to my game*
Me: *Typing to my friend* Back
Me: *Wins the game*
Me: "WHAT"

Psy: *Doing a wispy voice* Ahhh Oh- *Coughs

Me: Yaay Fire

Me: *Makes a character a Fairy in a game*
Audiobook: Fairies don't live very long
Me: O-o

Psy:...The tale of Genji
Me: Genji has a tail!?
Family: Bursts out laughing
(Genji is an Overwatch Video game character. We're big gamers in this family xD)

Mum: Let's make chocolate Custard!
Me: We can't make Chocolate Custard! Chocolate's Chocolate!

Friend: **ahem** RALLL-SENPAAAIIII
Me: O-o
Friend: ..hi everyone else
Me: I'm a boy!?
(Senpai either means older brother or someone you look up to)

Psy: Yay, Cheating is fun!

Little Cousin 3: *Watching Wipeout* *This girl has a pink sparkly dress* She's Beautiful
Little cousin 2 (Who is Female): Not as Beautiful as me!
*Starts to laugh and points it out to Psy*
Little Cousin 2: I'm the Beautifulest


Friend: All I can think of is when someone starts to go all gooey over a dog and say 'aww'.
I always imagine what the dog is saying, like "you fool, you do not know what my plan is for world domination. You humans will be our pets and you will be eating out of food bowls on the floor now BOW DOWN PEASANTS"

Friend: on the other hand cats
"bow down on one knee and feed me and if I say sit you sit if I say lay you lay and if you do not listen to my commands you filth you will be executed by me alone (when they scratch you or bite you)

Picture on documentry said: S. Octopus
Me: Soctopus.

Video: "I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and guess that you're an introvert, because you're currently inside watching this video instead of going outside."
Me: *Is literally role-playing with a friend while watching*

Me: One sec - bathroom
(While I'm away)
Friend: yes go vanquish the villian called full bladder
Friend: and use your might weapon... the flush
Me: *Comes back* ...What?
Friend .....AHM btrp (back to roleplay)
me: "*writes that down* Okay"
me: *Writes it down*
Me: I wrote it down -w-
Friend: you so cheeky XD
Me: *Writes it down* "I wrote that down -w-"
Friend: and sneaky to
Friend: they should call you Sneaky_Ral_The_Dal
Me: What's a Dal?
Friend: ..... it rhymes with ral so
Me: I wrote that down -w-
*Later*
Friend: ik u tol- my bird keeps wiping his butt on my face
Me: XD
Friend: NO RESPECT!
Me: I'm writing that down

Me: *Feeding the Guinea pigs w/ Psy*
Psy: *Goes inside*
Me: Pssyyy don't leeeaaveee meeeeeeee
Psy: *Leaves* *Appears in the window* *Puts his hand on the window* I haven't left youu
Me: *Crouching in the wet grass* My butt is wet
Psy: Okay bye *Leaves*
Me: NoOOoOOoOoo!!
(So, apparently Psy hadn't heard me when I said my Butt was wet. But it was timed really well xD)

Friend1: Guys and Girls
Friend1: Say toast ten times
Me: toast ten times :P
Friend1: --_-- XD
Me: I love my sense of Humour xD
Friend1: What do you put in a toaster?
Friend2: Bread
Me: Toast
Friend1: RALLL
Me: XD
Friend1: Its bread I know its hard
Me: No
Me: Literally Toaster
Me: *Tags Toaster (One of my friends)*
Me: Not Toast
Friend1: Not her
Me: But she's Toast!
Friend1: …..

Me: *Finishes watching Hamlet (The one with David Tennant as Hamlet)
Me: Man, these people really need a Snickers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I know a lot of these are quite weird, and I'm sorry xD

But anyway, I hope you enjoyed! This is my last post for a while, Sorry! I might come back soon, idk.

We're pretty busy at the moment, though.

Anyway, That's all from me! Seeya!

Peace,
Ral




Comments

  1. Ahh it's nice to have you back! :) And these were really funny! XD

    Andrea @ https://spaceshipsvampiresandsecretagents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness nearly every single one of these made me giggle out loud and now I'm pretty sure some members of my family are giving me weird looks o-O

    Great to have you back Ral! I can relate with the out-of-inspiration thing, it can be a tough hole to dig out of, so good job on getting this post together! :D T'was definitely worth it. *claps*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD

      Thanks! To be honest, I've been collecting this stuff for a while (Almost a year, I think) So.. Yeah .D. Thankyou! :D

      Delete
  3. XD Those were great, Ral!!! And it's great to have you back!!!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! <3 I'm not back permanently; I have no idea what to post, or what stories to do, and I'm more inspired with art at the moment; My drawing's getting really good! Maybe I should do a post on that..

      Delete
    2. Ooh, yes!!! Do a post on your art!!! :-) (Btw; sorry I haven't emailed you back yet. Things have been crazy. I'll try and do that tomorrow. :-))

      Delete
    3. Hmm.. Maybe! :D (Alright, .D.)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December