Suprise Suprise!

So.
I desperately needed to post something (as I haven't done since January) and then I thought about my story, so here is the next chapter

Chapter 6:
We had Travelled all day, and well into the night... I was barely awake when I decided to Pitch our Tents and call it a night.. Ally and Jas where already asleep.. Slisby and Blackmoon helped carry our stuff and me and Psylova Carried Jas and Ally. As soon as the tents where up we all collapsed and fell asleep. Yet again, another odd dream Approached me.

I was in an area much like Kirito's hideout. I turned around and in the distance saw a giant snake heading towards us. I turned back around and saw an hourglass with Kirito Inside. Kirito said “You have five days before he gets here. You're running out of time.. Keep Going! I'll help in any way I can!”

And then I woke up. I roused everybody, told them about my dream and we ate a very small breakfast. Then we were off. At about Midday we sat down for a short lunch.. I decided to go and find some fruit. Ally offered to join me, so off we went.
Should we split up?” She asked a little while later.
We may find more fruit that way.”
I Think we Should-” There was a sound of leaves rustling as if someone was coming.. I held my hand up to signal Ally not to talk.. There it was again.. I Put my hand on my Side, but realised I'd left my Weapons at Camp
Dangit” I murmured. Ally, as if reading my mind, Pulls out her bow and arrows and gets ready to fire.

I'd put down that weapon if I were you, Little girl” A Voice sneered from the bushes
I was ticked off that one: He was calling Ally a “Little Girl” and Two: Well, you're about to see why. The owner of the voice came out of the bushes holding a Dagger. He had Short brown hair and Brown eyes. He didn't look much older than us. And that's why I was annoyed. He was just older than us! About Two years older! So why was he calling us little?!

Did you not hear me? I said PUT THE BOW DOWN!” He said. Ally looked terrified. She was about to put the bow down when I grabbed it from her and held it up at him.
Who are you?” I asked.
Have you not Heard...? I'm Feijoa.” I stared at him, not knowing who he was
The famous Robber?”
Still don't know who you are” I said. I thought I saw a slight smile on Ally's face before she resumed looking terrified.

How could you not know who I am?! I'm the most Famous Robber Ever!!!
What rock did you crawl out from under?!”
I was starting to get ticked.
I mean, I am the most successful-”
Why don't you tell me some of your feats then?” I snapped back, though from the look of surprise, I guess he took it seriously.
Sure, then, if you're really interested” He said, Then continued: “Of course, You've probably heard of them all. I Robbed The King”
You Did?”
I Held 14 Generals at Gunpoint”
Good for them”
I-Wait did you say 'Good for them?' May I ask Why you said that?”
Target Practice”
He looked really angry at that. Ally looked ready to burst out laughing, but she kept control.
Well,” he said, pulling out his dagger and walking towards me
I guess you don't know how Dangerous it really was.”
Why don't you tell me then?” I snapped back. Fortunately he didn't take it seriously. “Little girl.” He said
This... Quest you're going on can't be nearly as-”
How do you know about my quest?” I said. This “Feijoa” person seemed to hesitate, then rolled his eyes and said:
I heard you talking about it at your little “Camp”. Also-”
You were watching us?!” I was shocked. This robber guy just turns up out of no where and watches us?... That's creepy...
Look,” Feijoa said, anxious to change the subject. “if you give me about 1000g”(g stands for gold, it's our currency) “I'll lend you my services.”
“What?! That's ridiculous!! why would I ever team up with someone who threatened us?!”
You have a point..” He looked really nervous, as if something was going to happen.
You alright? You look nervous.” Ally asked. Ah, Ally. The one who cares for everyone even if they're evil.
Look,” Feijoa said, turning to me. “Hand the bow back to the other girl and come for a chat with me. There's something I need to tell you.” I hesitated.
“Fine. If you pull any funny business you're dead. Understand?” and, when he nodded, I handed the bow back to Ally, quietly told her to keep it drawn and set out with Feijoa.

* * *

When I got back Ally was still holding the bow drawn.
“He's coming with us” I said.
What?!” Ally said, shocked.
I may not like it, but he's coming with us.”
Ally stood there, stunned.
But.. But..”
“Look, I don't want him to be here as much as the next person-”
Heey” Feijoa interupted. “That's not very nice.”
Sorry Feijoa-” I started
It's Mr Feijoa to you” he said, folding his arms and I rolled my eyes.
Right. Well anyway He's coming, at least for one night.”
Ally sighed then said “Fine.”
We turned and walked towards our camp, each thinking different things. Ally was thinking: Why the heck did she Ever let that … that …Stranger into our quest?!

I was wondering how I'd explain to the others, and Feijoa was thinking: Is she going to keep it a secret..?

Hope you Enjoyed!!!

Ral out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Okay, so this happened apparently... // Taggin' Time 😀

The Spaceships and Vampires Monthly Writing Challenge: December

Mart Dump (Get it? Cos it's March..? I'll leave now)